Get creative in the kitchen with this recipe for homemade granola. The key is the ratio: six cups dry ingredients (think healthy nuts and dried fruits) to one cup liquid ingredients. Post your favorite combinations!
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 olive oil
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- One egg white, whisked (Optional for extra chunky granola. Skip it for vegan granola.)
- Line 11×17 pan with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Combine liquid ingredients in small bowl. Slowly add liquid to dry ingredients, folding in and coating evenly.
- Press into pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, rotate 90 degrees and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Let it cool completely for snack-able chunks.